The gold coins for sale in the 400th Anniversary of the Mayflower Set from the United States Mint and Royal Mint of England offered beautiful designs honoring the voyage. The US Mint coin captured the arrival of the boat on the shores of the New World, while the Royal Mint coin available in this listing showcases its journey across the ocean. Right now, near-perfect 2020 1/4 oz Proof Gold British 400th Anniversary of the Mayflower Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside a PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Released in the US Mint-Royal Mint two-coin set!
- British coin from the collection!
- Original mintage limited to 4,850 coins only!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Quarter Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value of 25 Pound sterling (GBP) backed by the government of Britain.
- Issued a Grade of PR69 or PF69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse depicts Queen Elizabeth II.
- On the reverse is the Mayflower.
- Please note you could get coins with the same additional labels when you buy more than one coin.
Each 2020 1/4 oz Proof Gold British 400th Anniversary of the Mayflower Coin available in this product listing comes in near-perfect condition. Coins with a grade of PR69 or PF69 exhibit full, original mint luster and have a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Examples of these flaws include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines. These must be located outside the primary focal points of the coin to qualify for this grade.
Silver.com selects your Gold British 400th Anniversary of the Mayflower Coin at random in this listing. While all specimens have a near-perfect grade, some may come with additional labels such as UCAM, DCAM, Early Release, or First Strike. We cannot guarantee whether your coins will or will not have those additional labels. All items are chosen at random from in-stock coins once your payment clears. Please note, you may get coins with matching or varied labels.
The obverse of 2020 Proof Gold British Mayflower Coins features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. This is the fifth-generation design of Her Majesty’s effigy to feature on British coins and depicts the monarch with the George IV State Diadem Crown.
On the reverse side of the 2020 1/4 oz Gold British 400th Anniversary of the Mayflower Coin is a depiction of the historic ship making its journey across the Atlantic Ocean. Onboard the ship as it made the journey were 102 individuals looking for new life and new freedom in North America.
If you have any questions, please contact Silver.com. Our team is available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.