Few sites in America elicit more intrigue than Area 51. Built as Paradise Ranch in 1955 and later acquired by the United States government for the establishment of a testing site, Area 51 is widely believed by many conspiracy theorists to be the site where the US government has held top-secret alien technology and, some would say, even the bodies of extraterrestrials. Today, 2020 1 oz Proof Silver Mesa Grande Area 51 Coins are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside of capsules and boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Rocks and dirt from the gates of Area 51 in the inset capsule of the coin!
- Mintage limited to 999 coins only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of One Dollar is fully backed by the Mesa Grande Sovereign Nation.
- On the obverse is an American bald eagle head.
- The reverse features an alien walking toward a flying saucer near the gates of Area 51.
- Colorized visuals on the reverse.
- Coins are not legal tender in the US.
The coins of the Native American Mint are the only other American-made coins available with face values. Although the face values of the coins are backed by a sovereign indigenous nation, in this case the Mesa Grande Sovereign Nation, only the United States Mint has the authority to produce currency with legal tender status in the United States.
All of these 2020 1 oz Proof Silver Mesa Grande Area 51 Coins are available to you today inside of protective plastic capsules and ship housed inside of black presentation boxes. The coins come with a Certificate of Authenticity identifying the weight, purity, metal content, and mintage of the series.
On the obverse side of 2020 1 oz Proof Silver Mesa Grande Area 51 Coins, you will find a common design element representing the Native American Mint and the Mesa Grand Sovereign Nation. The image of an American bald eagle’s head gazes out from the coin’s surface. The inset capsule of the coins is visible on both sides and on this side, you can see sun rays emanating from the capsule.
The reverse face of the 2020 Proof Silver Mesa Grande Area 51 Coin comes with the image of an alien walking toward the inset capsule. The ray of light that comes from the flying saucer overhead shines down right onto the capsule. In the background field, you can see the Restricted Area sign at the gates of Area 51. This side of the coin has colorized visuals with the exception of the flying saucer and the eyes of the alien.
Please contact Silver.com with your questions about buying silver. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.