The silver coins for sale in the America the Beautiful Series represent the 50 US states, five overseas territories, and the District of Columbia. Each jurisdiction of the United States is represented in this series with its own, unique design reflecting a federally protected site in that given jurisdiction. Today, 2020 5 oz Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coins are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside of capsules, tubes of 10 coins, or boxes of 200 coins!
- Second design released in the 2020 Silver ATB Series and 52nd overall in the ATB collection!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver in BU condition.
- The face value of $.25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- On the obverse is President George Washington.
- The reverse includes the image of an artist at Weir Farm painting the natural setting around the area.
- Released for Connecticut in the ATB Series.
- Honors Weir Farm National Historic Site.
Weir Farm National Historic Site honors the life and work of the American impressionist painter J. Alden Weir. Mr. Weir settled on the land in 1882 after purchasing a 153-acre farm for just $10 and a painting. Weir would later host several different artists on the property over the years and would produce a large number of paintings depicted the landscapes around Ridgefield, Connecticut.
All of the 2020 5 oz Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coins in this product listing are available individually or in bulk options. Individual coins will ship with a protective plastic capsule. Multiples ship in either tubes of 10 coins or Monster Boxes of 100 coins. The Monster Box includes a total of 10 tubes in all. Each individual coin in this listing comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
On the obverse face of 2020 Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coins is the image of President George Washington in left-profile relief. This portrait was created in 1932 by John Flanagan for use on the circulation quarter. His image was chosen for the quarter in 1932 to honor the 200th anniversary of his birth. Flanagan created this left-profile portrait based on a bust of Washington sculpted in 1786.
The reverse side of the 2020 5 oz Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coin depicts the image of one of the many artists who stayed at Weir Farm using the natural landscape around it for inspiration. The design showcases the artist at his easel as he captures the splendor of the surrounding landscape.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com if you have any questions. You can reach our customer service team on the phone at 888-989-7223, on the web using our live chat, and via our email address.