In the range of 2021 Silver Eagles issued by the United States Mint, the Type 1 and Type 2 versions of the coins with the old and new reverse designs were available in various options. The BU and Proof coins were issued in both styles, as were unique reverse proofs in a 2-Coin Designer Set. Today, 2021 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle 2-Coin Designer Sets are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you inside an NGC two-coin protective plastic slab!
- 35th-anniversary release of Silver American Eagles!
- Stunning reverse-proof specimens!
- Includes the Type 1 and Type 2 2021-dated coins!
- Original mintage limited to 125,000 coins only!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver per coin.
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) are fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- First Day of Issue.
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse of the Type 1 coin features the heraldic eagle; the Type 2 coin bears the new soaring eagle design.
- Issued W mint marks on the Type 1 coins and S mint marks on the Type 2 coins.
The 2021 Reverse Proof Silver Eagle 2-Coin Designer Set includes the two versions of the Silver Eagle struck by the US Mint in 2021. Creating a connection between the collection’s history and its future, this set offers a reverse-proof 2021 Type 1 coin struck at the West Point Mint with a W mint mark and a reverse-proof 2021 Type 2 coin struck at the San Francisco Mint with an S mint mark.
All of the 2021 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle 2-Coin Designer Sets come with coins graded PF70. Coins in this condition are considered perfect specimens and have full, original mint luster with no flaws present. The First Day of Issue designation indicates the NGC received these coins from the US Mint for grading within 24 hours of release. The reverse-proof finish of the coins means you will notice mirrored design elements over frosted background fields.
On the obverse of coins in the 2021 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle Designer Set, you will find the historic Walking Liberty design. Created by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916, it has featured on the Silver Eagles since 1986 and remains unchanged in 2021.
The reverse field of 2021 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagles in this 2-Coin Designer Set offers both the old and new designs. The original heraldic eagle design from 1986 is featured on the reverse of the Type 1 coin, while the new image of a bald eagle in flight with an oak branch in its talons is on the reverse of the Type 2 coin.
Please contact Silver.com with any questions. Our team is available to you on the phone at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.