The Silver American Eagle coin series produced by the United States Mint has offered popular silver products in the bullion market. For this 2021 release, the United States Mint has designed and distributed both Type 1 and Type 2 variations, with each offering its own reverse design for investors to enjoy. This 2021-coin also features reverse proof quality, meaning it provides magnificent visuals for the viewer to enjoy. Today, 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle Coins PR69/PF69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC Type 1 can be purchased from Silver.com.
- Available in protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
- 35th year of release for the Silver American Eagle Coin series!
- Certified silver coins feature a limited mintage of 125,000!
- Contains One Troy Ounce of .999 pure silver.
- Holds a face value of One Dollar (USD) that is fully backed by the U.S. government.
- PR69/PF69 grading by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) and the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC).
- The obverse shows Lady Liberty walking.
- The original heraldic eagle design by John Mercanti is featured on the reverse.
- When buying from this listing, purchasing multiple coins may result in receiving two products with the same labels.
These 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle Coins feature reverse proof quality and offer visuals that are opposite of traditional proof. That is, these Type 1 coins feature mirrored designs with frosted fields as the background. The PF69/PR69 gradings of this 2021 coin mean that it is a near-perfect specimen with original, full mint luster and has no more than two minor flaws. These minor flaws are always minuscule contact marks or hairlines, located outside the primary focal points of the coin.
When you purchase these coins from Silver.com, all coins distributed from this listing are shipped at random based on available inventory. If purchasing multiples, you may receive coins that have the same label, or they may be graded by the same company—the PCGS or the NGC.
The Silver American Eagle Coin Collection is considered the official silver bullion product of the United States Mint. This series has become extremely popular among investors and collectors around the world. The coins in this series have always featured symbolic imagery to recognize American pride and patriotism.
On the obverse of the 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle Coin is the original design created by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916 of Lady Liberty. In this image, Lady Liberty strides majestically toward the horizon with the sun shining in the distance.
The reverse of the 2021-W 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle Type 1 Coin shows the original flying eagle design created by John Mercanti. The heraldic eagle design is the original reverse design that has been used since the series first debuted in 1986.
Please reach out to our team at Silver.com if you have any questions. We can be contacted via email, online live chat, or by phone at 888-989-7223.