Gold Chinese Pandas from the Chinese Mint are highly sought-after gold bullion coins for a number of reasons. Not only do the coins feature government-backed purity and gold content, but each one also has a distinctive new image of the Giant Panda species on the reverse with each new date mark. Today, 30 Gram Gold Chinese Pandas are available in perfect condition to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside of a protective plastic slab from the PCGS or NGC!
- Issued as 30 Gram coins since 2016!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of 30 Grams, .9645 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- The face value of 500 Yuan is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is a depiction of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- The reverse features new designs of the Giant Panda with each date mark.
- Please note that it is possible to get coins with the same date and design if you buy more than one.
Gold Chinese Pandas debuted at the Chinese Mint in 1982. The series was just the third introduced for modern investors behind the Gold South African Krugerrand and Gold Canadian Maple Leaf. The first year of issue had 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz gold coins available to investors, with a 1/20 oz gold coin added in 1983. In 2016, the Chinese Mint abandoned the use of Troy ounces in favor of Grams, with the 1 oz gold coin becoming these 30 Gram gold coins.
All of the 30 Gram Gold Chinese Pandas available here today come with a perfect certification. The PCGS and NGC issue a Mint State 70 grade to coins with full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws of any kind present on the design elements or background fields. It is possible your coin could come with additional varied labels such as First Strike or Early Release that identify the timing of the coin’s arrival for certification after release from the Chinese Mint.
Please note that we are not able to accommodate requests for a particular date mark and design. Likewise, we cannot ensure you receive a variety of different dates and designs if you purchase multiple coins.
On the obverse of each 30 Gram Gold Chinese Panda, you will find the image of the building known as the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. The building was constructed between 1406 and 1420 in the Temple of Heaven Complex.
The reverse face of 30 Gram Gold Chinese Pandas comes with varying depictions of the Giant Panda. These lovable bears are shown in a new design each year, making the series equal parts collectible and investment-worthy.
Please contact Silver.com with any questions you have about this gold for sale. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.