Osborne Precious Metals has released a four-round series in honor of the late Frank Frazetta. Frazetta was an artist that made popular pieces in the science-fiction and fantasy genre. The latest release in this series is the 5 oz Proof Silver Frank Frazetta Legacy Collection Barbarian Rounds. These silver rounds are now available for purchase at Silver.com.
- Mintage of these rounds limited to a total of 2,000!
- Ships to you in a protective plastic capsule.
- Third design in the series.
- Individual rounds ship in resealable plastic bags.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity and edge-numbering.
- Consists of five troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Frazetta’s portrait on the reverse, along with the Seal of Authenticity from Frank Jr. Enterprises.
- Each round designed by Luigi Badia, a student of Frazetta’s designs.
The obverse of all the silver rounds in the Frank Frazetta Legacy Collection bears the image of Frank Frazetta himself. Along with Frazetta’s portrait, his name, date of birth and date of death can be seen. The Seal of Authenticity from Frank Jr. Enterprises also proves that the pieces uses artwork from Frank Frazetta.
The reverse of the 5 oz Proof Silver Frank Frazetta Legacy Collection Barbarian Rounds features the amazing image of Conan the Barbarian that was originally created by Frazetta. The Barbarian stands over a sword that is connected to the ground and human remains. A woman has flung herself around the Barbarian’s ankle.
The edge of each round contains the engraving of a unique serial number. This serial number matches the number on the included Certificate of Authenticity. Each round will ship out in a plastic capsule to keep it protected from damage. Not only with the capsule keep the round safe during shipping, but it can also be used to store the piece.
Each of the designs in the Frank Frazetta Legacy Collection were minted in three versions. There is a 1 oz Proof version, as well as a 1 oz Antique version. The 5 oz Proof version has the lowest mintage with only 2,000 pieces being created.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with any questions about the pieces in this collection. You can reach us on the phone at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.