Peace Silver Dollar Coins MS63 (1922-26, 1934-35) -™
Gold: $1861.85 -4.88
Silver: $22.22 0.09

Peace Silver Dollar Coins MS63 (1922-26, 1934-35, PCGS or NGC)

IN STOCK: In Our Vaults & Ready to Ship

Volume Pricing Current Spot Price: $22.22

QTY Check / Wire Crypto

We accept BTC, BCH, ETH, WBTC, DOGE, LTC, and 5 USD-pegged stable coins

Card / Paypal
Sell to Us Price: $45.29

Call us at 1-866-898-4805 or email us at to sell your items. Note that the price listed is not a confirmed bid and buybacks are subject to $1,000 minimums as well as possible maximums depending on inventory positions, and require verbal confirmation via phone.

The Silver Peace Dollar was first issued by the United States Mint in the waning days of 1921. Silver dollar coining had resumed in January of that year with the 19th century Silver Morgan Dollar design. On December 28, 1921, the first Silver Peace Dollars were issued by the mint as it transitioned to a new design, one that would prove to be the last US silver dollar design used in circulation. Now, Silver Peace Dollar Coins in certified condition are available to you for purchase online from

Coin Highlights:

  • Coins ship to you inside protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
  • Available dates in this listing range from 1922 to 1926 and 1934 to 1935!
  • Number of certified coins is limited!
  • Consists of .7734 Troy oz of actual silver content.
  • Issued a face value of $1 (USD) by the United States.
  • Bears a Grade of Mint State 63 from the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
  • Lady Liberty on the obverse.
  • American bald eagle on the reverse.
  • Please keep in mind it is possible to receive matching dates and labels when buying multiples.

Silver Peace Dollars were the last circulation silver dollar coins in US history. Like the previous versions of the US silver dollar, the Peace Dollar contained .7734 Troy ounces of 90% silver. The remaining metallic balance in the alloy was 10% copper for durability in circulation. The Peace Dollar was issued, in total, from 1921 to 1928 and again in 1934 and 1935.

In 1921, the United States Mint resumed silver dollar coining for the first time since 1904. The US Mint started with the revived Silver Morgan Dollar from 1878, but the public yearned for a new design that would reflect a nation hoping to remain at peace after the devastation of World War I. Anthony de Francisci submitted the winning design to replace the Morgan Dollar, with his new design going into production with just four days left on the calendar in 1921. 

Lady Liberty features on the obverse side of Silver Peace Dollars. This left-profile portrait shows Liberty with a towering crown and softer features than previous designs. An American bald eagle is shown at rest in the reverse design of the Silver Peace Dollar coin. This visual shows the eagle in right-profile relief sitting on a perch with its wings at its sides and the sun on the horizon.

These Silver Peace Dollars come with a Mint State 63 certification. A coin in this condition has impaired mint luster with the possibility for numerous small contact marks and a handful of heavier contact marks. There is also the potential for small hairlines visible without magnification and detracting scuff marks. This grade was assigned by either the PCGS or NGC. offers these coins to you at random. All items are chosen after your payment has cleared. Possible date marks in this listing include only 1922-1926 and 1934-1935. We cannot guarantee a specific date mark or grading house label. If you buy multiples, please keep in mind it is possible to get matching items. customer service is available to assist you at 888-989-7223. We are also available to you online through our live chat and email address features.

Additional information

Weight 0.77340 oz

  1. There is currently no reviews for this product.

Brand: US Mint

Year:  1922-26, 1934-35

Mint Mark:  Varies

Purity:  .900

Manufacturer:  US Mint

Thickness:  3.1 mm

Diameter:  38.1 mm

Condition:  Brilliant Uncirculated

Face Value:  $1

Issuing Country:  United States

Obverse Designer:  Anthony de Francisci

Reverse Designer:  Anthony de Francisci

Edge Design:  Reeded

Packaging Type:  Plastic Grading Slab

Weight:  .7734 Troy Ounce

Images shown are examples only. Actual item appearance is subject to change, but will always correlate with title and description.

Lowest Price: $68.34

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does shipping cost?

When will I receive my order?

How will my order be packaged?

From where will my order ship?

What if my order is lost or stolen in transit?

What payment methods do you accept?

Is my information secure?

How can I contact you?

Do you charge sales tax?

Where does your spot price come from?

Are your products actually in stock?

Why are multiple prices listed?

When do I lock in my price?

Do you ship internationally?