The 1 oz Buffalo Copper Round is a perfect addition to any collection of coins, especially if you enjoy reminders of America’s rich history. When you buy this copper round, you will receive 1 avoirdupois oz that is of 99.9% purity. The rounds are in new condition, the same as when we received them from their mint.
- Consists of one AVDP ounce of .999 fine copper.
- Replicates the famous Buffalo Nickel design on the obverse.
- Inspired by the Buffalo Nickel, a circulation US five-cent piece from 1913 to 1938.
- Originally designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Reverse image also used on the modern American Gold Buffalo.
- Privately minted in the United States.
- Available in brand-new condition.
- Individual rounds ship in plastic flips, multiples of 10 – 20 ship in tubes, and multiples of 500 ship in boxes.
Whether you’re an animal lover or simply patriotic, you’ll appreciate the two animals featured on this round. On the front is a buffalo, which is known for being a proud symbol of America’s history. Above the buffalo are the words “.999 Fine Copper,” with “One Ounce” being listed below so you know the fineness and weight of this copper round.
On the back of the coin is a bald eagle with its wings spread out and touching the American flag. Again, the fineness and weight of the coin are listed on this side. So no matter which side of the coin you look at, you can view a detailed image depicting a symbol of America, along with all you need to know about this copper round.
If you have never invested in copper before, now is as good a time as any. The demand for this base metal has increased, mainly because it has so many applications in various industries. After all, it is malleable and a good conductor of electricity, which is a big part of its appeal. Now is the time to diversify your investments with copper rounds, and buying the 1 oz buffalo version is a good way to get started.
If you are ready to buy the 1 oz Buffalo Copper Round, you can use our website to securely complete the transaction. If you have any questions before you buy our products, feel free to call Silver.com at 1-888-989-7223 at your convenience. You can also get in touch with our staff through email, live chat, or through the form on the contact page you can find on our site. We are happy to respond to any questions you have and then get your order sent as soon as possible.