If you are in search of a way to invest in copper while also paying homage to your love of wildlife, the 1 oz Panda Copper Round could be a great addition to your coin collection. Made of .999 fine copper and weighing in at 1 oz, this round is as adorable as it is valuable.
- Consists of one AVDP ounce of .999 pure copper.
- Obverse features the lovable panda bear, a species native to mainland China.
- Reverse features Christian Gobrecht’s original heraldic eagle design.
- Gobrecht’s design originally appeared on the US Seated Liberty Quarter in 1853.
- Minted in the United States.
- Available in all-new condition from the mint.
- Individual rounds ship in plastic flips, multiples of 10 – 20 ship in tubes, and multiples of 500 ship in boxes.
The front of the round features a mother panda bear and her cub sitting on the ground, surrounded by bamboo. There are no other details on this side of the coin, letting the simple scene speak for itself.
The back of this copper round is slightly more detailed. It depicts an eagle holding an olive tree branch and three arrows while wearing a shield on its chest. Just below the eagle’s talons is the phrase “One A.V.D.P. Ounce,” with the words “Copper .999 Fine” and “USA” floating above the eagle’s head.
This copper round was privately minted and would be a good way to add some copper to your current collection of coins. Even if you are used to collecting precious metals like gold and silver, this base metal is worth a look due to the increasing value of copper. It’s easy to see why that is when you learn how many industries rely on this metal, considering that it is used frequently in roofing, cooling, heating, construction, and other major fields.
If you are interested in buying the 1 oz Panda Copper Round, you can start by browsing our secure website and clicking on any of the items listed in our copper bullion section. If you happen to have any questions before you make your purchase, feel free to call Silver.com at 1-888-989-7223 when you need help. You can also communicate with our staff through other methods, such as email, live chat, or through the form on our contact page. We will gladly respond to any questions you have and then get your order sent to you as soon as possible.