If you want to peek into history while making your next investment, the 1 oz $10 Banknote Copper Round is your chance. Made of .999 pure copper that weighs 1 AVDP oz (28 grams), this copper round was created to look like the $10 bill that was only printed in the early 20th century.
- Consists of a true copper content of one AVDP ounce .999 copper.
- Design modeled on the $10 banknote used by American banks during money transfers.
- Features the most iconic creature from the American West, the bison.
- Original $10 banknotes first issued by the US Mint in 1901, and printed until the 1920s.
- Minted at a private facility in the United States.
- Available in brand-new condition from the mint.
- Arrives in an individual vinyl flip or sealed tubes of 20 rounds courtesy of the mint.
Today’s $10 bill is quite different from the one circulated starting in 1901. Instead of a picture of Alexander Hamilton on the front of it, it had an image of a buffalo. That’s the look the creators of the 1 oz $10 Banknote Copper Round were trying to capture. The banknote with the buffalo was discontinued in the 1920s, so it’s not likely you will get to see it, which is why having a commemorative copper round with the same look can be a cheap alternative.
The front of the copper round features a buffalo with “The United States of America” displayed above it and “10” on either side of it. And just like the old version of the $10 bill, this copper round has the images of Meriwether Lewis and William Clark on the front. The back of this round features an image of Columbia standing in the middle of two pillars.
If you usually invest in the more traditional metals, such as gold and silver, the 1 oz $10 Banknote Copper Round could be just the change you need. Copper is valuable because of how useful it is in practically every industry, making it a good choice for an investment portfolio. If you are thinking about diversifying, buying the $10 Banknote Copper Round will make this an easy task.
You can buy the 1 oz $10 Banknote Copper Round using our secure website. If you have any questions prior to purchasing a product, simply call Silver.com at 1-888-989-7223. You can also contact our staff via email, live chat, or through the form on the contact page found on our site. We look forward to responding to any questions you have and filling your order.